Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

It is the end of February and what do we have here in South Dakota?? We have rain. Humongous rain drops and it will all most likely freeze tomorrow. As most of the other schools in south dakota are either closed or starting late, I am afraid that we will be missing out on that boat. We are not getting any of the 10-18 inches that other people are getting, just rain. Today was a long day even when it was our shortest. I stayed with Ethan last night and caught up on how he has been doing. His team has away games last weekend and could not pull out a win. They have the potential and have the guys to do it, just need to put it all together and use it.

Yesterday I taught my three classes, and boy did I feel for those kids. The lesson wasn't eventful, but more of a real lesson and it just seemed odd not having an activity.Today was ok, but NO Technology was working. It was our  day to have things fail on us first of all Michelle got the clickers from the high school, spent time there this morning getting it figured out (didn't get desired answers), the installed program didn't work after being reinstalled, and finally the overhead projector's light bulb burned out. Last week our LCD lightbulb burned out and now this. I also couldn't get the projector to turn on, what a fun day. The students were well-behaved for the most part today and even with the mix ups we got things figured out today.

So I kind of want a snow day tomorrow, but we really have no time to spare for our class and i need to keep learning. I am almost done with my third lesson plan formation and will be moving on to the others along with its sub plans. I will be going to the teacher job fair in Sioux Falls. I am excited for it, but not sure what will happen there in regards to a job. I have an interview for Upward Bound tomorrow through skype )cross my fingers it works).

Today was a run day and I have to be pretty proud of myself today. I need to do laundry, finish my lesson plans, get my goals done and just keep working on my lps. I am starting to realize that this is hard, its like your real life and

My grandmother (mom's side_ passed away on Sunday and god bless all of her grandkids, kids and family.

I am off to bed, because I am so tired.  i hope to inform you all of so much more information tomorrow. Until then. Chau Chau

No comments:

Post a Comment